James Joyce

This is a site for ReJoycing. For all things Joycean.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cave woman meets James Joyce

James: River-run. River-run. Come with me cave-woman! Dive in to the river-running.
Cave-woman: I'd like to go clubbing instead.
James: Clubbing?
Cave-woman: Yes, clubbing.
James: River-run. Snow-storm?
Cave-woman: I'm just another cave drawing to you.
James: I like your brown shift.
Cave-woman: All fecund in my brown-ness.
James: Oh yes. Let me put on my glasses and see you properly. Ba-ba!
Cave-woman: See my fern. See my cave. Come to my wooden axe. See my bone necklace.
James: You'll go away in the end. You all do.
Cave-woman: No, I'll never go away. Never go away from you.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Stephen Rowntree said...

'Ex Pluribus Eros', what a glorious piece, Molly dear Molly.

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home