James Joyce

This is a site for ReJoycing. For all things Joycean.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Birthday James Joyce.

Tomorrow it is James Joyce's birthday.

Pages of words, which flow and cascade. The book as world. The turning cycles of words, which lead to equanimity. A state of equanimity. Nothing moving. All is still. A glorious, cascade of you. When you open the book, find the page. The one, which tells you about the sea.

The words, which tell you where the day begins and ends.

The special day.

Dear James,
Dear James,
You are remembered.

7 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger St. Anthony said...

God bless him ... hope somewhere up there he's cracking open a celestial bottle of Fendant de Sion and enjoying his birthday.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless James, the patchy-eyed bastard genius! Happy James Birthday to you, too, my dear dearest Molly,

Stephen

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger m.a. said...

Excellent to hear of James.

I know that this is totally awkward, but where have you gone, Eleuktra?

I miss your writing.

Best,

MA

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as I am not Betablogged I canna post with me own name; so when you see anonymous, it'll be me.

Stephen Rowntree

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the great One's Birthday! "tell me taleof shem or shaun... who were shem and shaun the livigsonsandaughters?...."

from Finnegans Wake naturally.

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home